- Events in Prešov and Slovakia - Active sport, sport events and tournaments - Tourist and hiking information - Music and other events - Future, current and past events
Cheapest energy - Saved energy
- Save more than 100 eur a year on electrical energy.
Unplug from the socket all electrical appliances that are currently not in use.
Where available, you may switch off the socket instead of unplugging appliances.
- Use iplicator for your back and neck pain relief.
Place iplicator onto mattress and pillow. Lay down on it free of clothing.
Baťa prices and problems they cause
- Baťa prices end with digit 9.
In old days, when prices normally ended by digit 0 were Baťa prices in place, Bata shoes were cheaper.
Nowadays many prices end with digits 90 or 99. Today's Baťa prices are disadvantageous for vendors and buyers too,
and yet they are widely used. What are the disadvantages?
End of the summer and winter time
- Within few years the summer and winter time will be a history and nothing will be in a way for one time zone for the entire Earth.
Our biorhythm (internal body's clock) changes depending on a position of the sun.
When the summer time takes place, human's internal body clock gets disrupted and sleep is disrupted too.
Bounded photons experiment
- I described my physics experiment with disappearing light from 2007.
Photons were becoming visible and invisible in equally long intervals.
I also published experiments of deceased physicist
David A Chalmers
In Memoriam 1929-2001.
- Basic footwork and movement skills consists of learned footwork patterns.
Automated footwork is reached by constant repetition of patterns using cones and ladders.
- Hiking has beneficial effects on physical and mental condition including losing excess weight and decreasing high blood pressure.
Time spent in the forest significantly reduces stress in the body.
- Discover Slovakia, beautiful country in the heart of Europe.
Land of Tatra mountains and ski resorts, national parks, caves, lakes, folk music and traditional rafts floating.
- My name is Vladimir Slavik, I was born in 1977 in Prešov, Slovakia.
I studied computers and electrical engineering. I am computer specialist. I actively support ecology. I am into sports and hiking.
- Contact me or connect with me on social networks.